Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: New Build Questions [Arizona]

1. Back To Top    #1

New Build Questions [Arizona]

Hi guys,

New to the forums but once I read through a bunch of the thread realized this was the place to be if I was in the market for a new pool, tons to learn from you guys.

Here's some background.

I am currently closing on a house within a month and have been doing some research on pools/spas/landscape etc. However many of the research I have found does not really give me a good estimate on cost (want to budget accordingly).

At a high level I am looking to add a pool, a spa, a ramada (no BBQ or firepit), and some landscaping.

Hoping to get some insight as to what that would probably run me so at least I have a good place to start.

Thanks again!

2. Back To Top    #2

In the Industry

Scottsdale, AZ

Re: New Build Questions [Arizona]

Hi Will,
    So many variables.
    Where you are building effects price.
    Size, access, materials.
    I live in Scottsdale if you want to PM me I can give you a good jumping off place.

3. Back To Top    #3

Flower Mound, TX

Welcome to TFP!

Build costs vary so much regionally that it is almost impossible to tell you what "xyz" should cost you. However, because we have so many members here in AZ, you mishould be able to get some good advice. If you wouldn't mind giving us a city, some of the builders and owners here who are in your area could help you out.
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

4. Back To Top    #4

Perhaps $50,000 up? Not familiar with prices in AZ, but something like that in CA would easily get past $60K.
    Denver, CO