I have been reading alot on here and have a couple of questions that have probably been asked and I just haven't seen the answers.
We have been around pools since 1968, so you can imagine what we have learned by trial and error. If bleach is 6% chlorine what does the other 94% consist of. How is this better than a chlorine tab that is say 98% chlorine. I recommend salt systems to customers since it seems to work better for them. Still have a few that just can't see that salt systems are nicer to regulate and control when you go on vacation.
I am sure I will get hammered on this but maybe this will help someone else.