Looking for a well sealed LED pool light

Aquatica

Platinum Supporter
LifeTime Supporter
Jun 26, 2010
Nassau, Bahamas
Had disastrous experience with Hayward Color Logic lights leaking and would still like LED but they would need to be well sealed like the regular white pool lights are. If water gets in it corrodes the LED circuit board.

Are there any LED's out there that don't leak?

Any help is much appreciated ! Thanks!

We've had quite a few issues with those lights. If we sell an LED light we go with the intellibrite. Haven't had any issues with them and people love them in the pool compared to old incandescents.

thepoolman said:
We've had quite a few issues with those lights. If we sell an LED light we go with the intellibrite. Haven't had any issues with them and people love them in the pool compared to old incandescents.

Many thanks poolman. yes we were just looking at them. They look well sealed and our supplier assures us we wont have the same problem as we had with the color logics.

Thanks again! :cool:

Hello,
I've had three Colorlogic 2.5's go out since I installed my pool about 3 years ago. Same problem, flooded housings. Now the new 4.0's don't cinc up to the old ones, so I'll have to replace both of them??? I don't think so Hayward... Bye bye...

If I'm going to order two, they won't be Haywards...think I'll try the Intellibrites.

Jim

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.