Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Infinity Edge in Sacramento

1. Back To Top    #1

Infinity Edge in Sacramento

Well, we just finished up about two weeks ago and couldn't be happier with the experience. The pool has glass tiles on the hot-tub, infinity edge and Saphire Galaxy Pebble Sheen. We are waiting for the water & fire pots to be installed in the next week or so to really finish it up.

Enjoy....

[attachment=0:15zsh3uz]premiere_pools (8).JPG[/attachment:15zsh3uz]

[attachment=1:15zsh3uz]premiere_pools (7).JPG[/attachment:15zsh3uz]

[attachment=2:15zsh3uz]premiere_pools (6).JPG[/attachment:15zsh3uz]
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Economic downfall made me loose everything, I had had two houses one of them I lost because of a wrongful foreclosure. The other one was lucky enough to get a status of foreclosure freeze. But who cares! life just goes on. I love this forum and I am happy to be a member here.
    Nida Harpster

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Infinity Edge in Sacramento

Nice! Thanks for posting, and welcome to TFP!
    TFP Moderator
    20K Gallon 20X36 Vinyl Inground
    Hayward S244T Sand Filter with 1HP Whisperflo Pump. Liquidator C-201 and Solar Heat

3. Back To Top    #3

Awesome!
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

4. Back To Top    #4

Here are some additional pictures during the construction,

PS. Why can we only upload three pictures at a time?

[attachment=2:1h0bp0qw]premiere_pools .JPG[/attachment:1h0bp0qw]
    [attachment=1:1h0bp0qw]premiere_pools (1).JPG[/attachment:1h0bp0qw]
    [attachment=0:1h0bp0qw]premiere_pools (2).JPG[/attachment:1h0bp0qw]
    Economic downfall made me loose everything, I had had two houses one of them I lost because of a wrongful foreclosure. The other one was lucky enough to get a status of foreclosure freeze. But who cares! life just goes on. I love this forum and I am happy to be a member here.
    Nida Harpster

5. Back To Top    #5

And a few more...

[attachment=2:23cczkah]premiere_pools (3).JPG[/attachment:23cczkah]
    [attachment=1:23cczkah]premiere_pools (4).JPG[/attachment:23cczkah]
    [attachment=0:23cczkah]premiere_pools (5).JPG[/attachment:23cczkah]
    Nida Harpster

6. Back To Top    #6

Looks great!

You can only attach three pictures at a time; however if you have a Photobucket, flickr, etc. account you can link to as many as you want in one post.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

7. Back To Top    #7

Wow. Just beautiful. Thanks for the build pics. Looks like design fits really nicely with the architecture of the house.
    19,600 gal, Vinyl, Grecian L, StaRite Dura-Glas 1 HP pump, 3/4hp booster, Pentair Clean and Clear 420 Cartridge filter
    The Pool Cleaner 4x, PoolSkim

8. Back To Top    #8

Looks great! Who was the builder and what area of Sac are you in? And then the really important question....when are we having a barbecue at your place?

9. Back To Top    #9

PremierPools built it and put it in one of their national advertisements. Same deal with the guys who supplied the tile (NPT I think).

We are in El Dorado Hills...BBQ will have to wait till it's a bit warmer out...starting to get chilly.
    Nida Harpster

10. Back To Top    #10

Haha ok guess we'll have to wait on the BBQ! Well congratulations that is an absolutely gorgeous pool. I'm in Sac right near Citrus heights so we're not far apart and yeah it is definitely starting to cool down. I almost had to wear a sweater today!