Inground Spa seems to lose water...

bpham said:
I also did the test of filling the spa with water, without releasing the tank pressure, the water still went down and the irrigation pipe still had water coming out. If this is the case of issue with the jet's low flow, how do I fix it or try to fix it? Thanks.
Does the water volume in the irrigation pipe increase when the spa is running vs when the spa is idle?

During this test were spa valves set to spa only?

Does the water stop flowing out of the irrigation pipe when the water level is below the spa jets?

When you had the spa valves turned to the off position, did the spa still lose water?

Is the equipment pad higher or lower than the pool water level and if so by how much?

When you opened the filter bleeder valve and the water stopped in the irrigation pipe, where was the water level in the spa?

Sorry about all the questions but I am still not following your comments.

Mark,

It is ok, I appreciate that you're trying to help. He told me to replace the Jandy valve that control the water coming from the spa. I will do that and see. He also said just let the water go down by itself in the spa until it stops and see where the level is... which might tell me where the leak is. Make sense. I'll do what he ask and see.

Thanks.

bpham said:
It is ok, I appreciate that you're trying to help. He told me to replace the Jandy valve that control the water coming from the spa. I will do that and see. He also said just let the water go down by itself in the spa until it stops and see where the level is... which might tell me where the leak is. Make sense. I'll do what he ask and see.
I would still be interested in the answers to the questions I posted above. But keep in mind that the spa may go down to pool level but not beyond because of other issues in the plumbing. Water seeks it's own level, so if the level that the spa settles at is the same level as the pool, the leak could actually be below that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.