Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: I want to look at your turbo twister slide please

1. Back To Top    #1

I want to look at your turbo twister slide please

I am trying to find someone in the south that will let me look at this slide. I can't find a store that has one on display. I would like to take a quick look before I spend that much money. And for those that have one any regrets? Or is it the biggest and best your space can handle.
    Appx 37000 Gallons
    IG Pool
    vinyl Liner
    2 HP Hayward Super Pump with 25" Sand Filter Filled with Zeo Bright
    4 Pentair Deck Jets
    2 Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 Lights
    Diving Board
    Turbo Twister Slide
    Hayward Aqua Plus Automation with 2 Actuators

100% DIY Build not 1 penny paid yet to build this thing!!!! = Lots of work and Long Nights

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: I want to look at your turbo twister slide please

We have a turbo twister slide and it was a lot bigger than I expected but it is a lot of fun for kids and adults. My only concern is the possiblity of a kid slipping off the slide and landing on the concrete.
    Built in 2011, 23x34' IG freeform play pool (18,850 gallon) ~ 7' spa raised 18" with 5 jets, 3 tier fountain and 5 tier cascading waterfall into pool ~ IntelliChlor SCG ~ Pentair Intelligent VS-3050 variable speed pump ~ Clean and Clear 420 cartridge filter ~ Easy touch controller ~ Blue Granite Pebble Sheen ~ Intellibrite LEDs ~ Turbo twister slide ~ 8x8 flagstone tanning ledge with umbrella sleeve and bubbler ~ In-pool flagstone table with umbrella sleeve ~ 997 sq ft exposed aggregate decking Our pool build

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: I want to look at your turbo twister slide please

I found a turbo twister slide used and bit the bullet to buy it never seeing one before in person. After a 6 hour drive to pick it up I couldn't be happier. Got it home and set it up, pictures do not due the size of the slide justice. I sent one to my parents after raving how big it was. She called me back and said it doesn't look that big. A couple weeks later they came to see the grand kids and quickly changed there mind on the size....this thing is very large.

After using it for a month now, my boys and I absolutely love this thing. It is solid as rock. Our neighbor has a blue fiberglass slide that shakes when my 60lb boy goes down it. The turbo twister doesn't budge any when I stand at the top and try to shake it.

My only complaint I have and new about it from other reviews was some water curls over the end of the slide and gets on the pool deck. I used some rubber weather striping shaped like a "L" and siliconed it into place. After this water hits it and falls straight down like it should have been designed.

For those looking for a slide that will with stand all sizes of individuals and want the biggest slide for residential use this is the one to get.
    Appx 37000 Gallons
    IG Pool
    vinyl Liner
    2 HP Hayward Super Pump with 25" Sand Filter Filled with Zeo Bright
    4 Pentair Deck Jets
    2 Hayward ColorLogic 4.0 Lights
    Diving Board
    Turbo Twister Slide
    Hayward Aqua Plus Automation with 2 Actuators

100% DIY Build not 1 penny paid yet to build this thing!!!! = Lots of work and Long Nights