Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: pump+leggos=$$$

1. Back To Top    #1

pump+leggos=$$$

I guess this is why we don't see leggos on any of the lists of must have pool toys!
    Sh**mykidsruined.com
    TFP Moderator
    Helpful links: TF Test Kits,TFP Pool School, PoolMath
    Vogue 21' round AG, Pentair 1 hp 2 speed pump, 36 sq ft DE filter, Hayward S180T 150# sand filter, Houston, Texas
    Love TFP? Become a
    TFP Supporter!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: pump+leggos=$$$

The pump basket must have been damaged, or missing, for the Legos to get into the impeller.
    I would be concerned for the children's safety if they are accessing suction ports directly. Kids need to be taught to never interfere with suction ports at any time.

3. Back To Top    #3

In the Industry

I get pumps in with bb's stuck in the impeller veins a lot, but never legos!

4. Back To Top    #4

Quote Originally Posted by DBfan187
    I get pumps in with bb's stuck in the impeller veins a lot, but never legos!
    Strange. I wonder how that happens?

5. Back To Top    #5

In the Industry

Kids with airsoft guns having fun around the pool. They will find their way through any crack in the baskets and then off they go!

6. Back To Top    #6

Ask a grandmother how a (or many) bb(s) gets into anything (pudding, pie, milk jug, gas tank). More than likely, she will have two generations of hijinks to talk about. From furniture with missing legs and corners to stair banisters disassembled to remove kids, my mother and grandmothers had seen a lot. I wonder how we all became adults, much less with all our pieces parts.

The parents (however justified in anger) should be grateful they only lost a pump.
    My cement pond is a 36K gunite 20X40 built in mid 1960s, Hayward S244S filter, Aquarite SWCG, Jandy 1.5HP 2sp, TF-Test kit and Nitro Wall Climber