I am looking to build a small (8 ft wide) cooking area and have never heard of "welded aluminum frame" outdoor kitchens.
One builder offers this:
- Welded Aluminum Frame, Dryvit "TerraNeo" on Cabinets
- 3cm granite countertop
- Fire Magic refrigerator model #3590A
- AOG Built in 30x18 grill model 30PB-00SP, with optional infrared burner
- AOG storage door model 17-24-SD(under grill)
- Fire Magic Legacy enting Panel model 5510-01
- 15 x 15 under mount bar sink and faucet
Any advice regarding traditional concrete vs welded aluminum frame? I have the concrete being poured on my pool tomorrow and need to make a decision on the kitchen this week.
Here is the draft: