Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: where to buy AGP online

1. Back To Top    #1

where to buy AGP online

Hi all, new to the forum. I want to buy a 21 foot oxford AGP from swim n play. Its al aluminum with stainless. I found it at Nationalpoolwholesalers but seen some bad reviews about them. Reason that i chose the aluminum is that water is high here and bottom is going to sit 1 foot below the grass and it will see water once in a while. Any suggestions where to buy?
    http://www.nationalpoolwholesalers.com/ ... m=OX002152
    30,000 K Pebble Sheen
    Sta-Rite Vertical Grid DE Filter
    2 HP AO Smith Filter pump
    2 HP AO Smith Waterfall pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: where to buy AGP online

I bought my pool at FamilyPoolFun.com and had no problems. The entire transaction was done online and I found their process to be professional and thorough, their staff were helpful.
    The order was processed quickly and my pool pkg shipped fast and without any problems or any missing/broken peices, they communicated all the things that needed to be communicated.
    Since the pool purchase I've bought additional items from them and I would have no problem buying from them again, they have competitive prices.
    I'm in Canada and I was concerned about such an expensive cross border purchase but everything went great, A++
    20' X 54" Sharkline Matrix Resin AGP, 9400 Gallons, Sta-Rite 1 HP Dynamo Pump, 150 lb Pentair Sand Filter, Gorilla Pad,
    Foam Cove, Taylor K-2006 kit, BBB method, 8'X20' Fafco Sunsaver Hard Plumb, DIY Fountain, Margarittaville Fiji

My Build: one-man-one-pool-and-one-deck-agp-pics-t37172.html
    My Build 'To-Do' List for other DIY'ers: my-pool-build-list-t40249.html?hilit=list

3. Back To Top    #3

I was really looking into the aluminum pool (oxford type) because it sits in the ground water from time to time. I guess I have to bite the bullet and order from nationapoolwholesalers and hope for the best.
    30,000 K Pebble Sheen

4. Back To Top    #4

crazyhollies,
    Did you make the purchase? Any info on the transaction? I too was looking at the aluminum Oxford, but was a little reluctant once I saw comments on seller from various sites.
    Any info???

deweypip
    24x54 Sharkline Matrix
    Hayward 1 hp Powermax single speed pump
    Hayward ec50ac DE filter

5. Back To Top    #5

Update on pool purchase. I did buy from National pool whole salers and I am very satisfied so far.
    Ordered the 21 foot oxford (Alu pool) with pump upgraded beaded liner Hayward aquatrol and biltmore steps and some other stuff on sunday 22 january. Everything arrived on thursday 26 january on a pallet with shrink rap around it. Only thing not supplied on thursday was the salt system which came on saturday 28 with fedex.
    Everything came in good order except the pump was a one speed and I ordered a 2 speed. called once and emailed once and have the refund already on my account back. (with a extra $50 inconvenience fee)
    All in all everything went really well. Hope to start setting up the pool this weekend.
    30,000 K Pebble Sheen