Question re: use of Sparkle Conquest...

Magnew

LifeTime Supporter
Oct 23, 2011
Orlando, FL
Last year, in order to eliminate some discoloration on the walls of my pool, somebody recommended Sparkle Conquest. I used it, and quite frankly the results were spectacular.

More than a year later, I have the same discoloration in my walls. However, I have only recently learned what I was doing re: pool chemistry, and my water is now perfect (thanks to Pool School and the great mentors on this web site).

I don't want to potentially ruin the progress I have made by re-introducing this product back into my pool, but I don't know enough to say whether it does any harm. I only know that it exceeded my expectations the last time I used it, for the problem I was having.

Any advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Thanks Dave. I do not know if there were any metals in the water. I don't believe I've ever tested for them. Nonetheless, Conquest really worked last time. My walls, and only my walls, look like they are rust stained.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.