Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Hidden Pool?

1. Back To Top    #1

Hidden Pool?

While on FaceBook I stumbled across this;

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q7mXLqIJXHs

Have any of you ever heard of it? It is intriguing and I kind of wished I had one! Sorry if this is in the wrong forum....not sure where it is supposed to go.
    14,700 gal. 14 x 28 rectangle with 2R IG by Hydra Pools, 1 hp Hayward Maxflow ll, Hayward 24" Sand Filter, Aquarite Electronic SWG, one Aqua Genie Complete Skimmer, two main drains, four returns, 2 spa jets in steps, 30ml Tidewater liner. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Hidden Pool?

It's in another thread.
    Julie
    I have a small (3,750 gallon) in-ground, Viking pool - 2hp Jandy pump, AquaPure 700 Cholorinator, Jandy Aqualink, and Jandy CJ250 filter

3. Back To Top    #3

Could you give me the link or tell me which thread? thanks!
    14,700 gal. 14 x 28 rectangle with 2R IG by Hydra Pools, 1 hp Hayward Maxflow ll, Hayward 24" Sand Filter, Aquarite Electronic SWG, one Aqua Genie Complete Skimmer, two main drains, four returns, 2 spa jets in steps, 30ml Tidewater liner. Taylor K-2006 Test Kit

4. Back To Top    #4

In the Industry

not-mine-but-i-wouldn-t-mind-if-it-were-a-hidden-pool-t40075.html?hilit=hidden

Although it didn't look like anyone had details, if you were actually considering it.
    Roy Steves - CMO, PoolSupplyWorld.com

5. Back To Top    #5

I already have a pool, I just thought it was a cool idea. From what I have read on FaceBook the company is not in business due to lack of funds. The owner states he is waiting for Financial Funds. Haaa......aren't we all! LOL