Down East Hot tub runs constantly

Jan 2, 2012
WshnIwslofn said:
Hi
Have a Down East hottub, either 2001 or 2002. Was playing with the panel the other evening and it popped up with F1 thru F12. I didn't know what this was and now the tub is running constantly and I cannot figure out how to get back to the F's which I now know is for pump duration. This was a used hot tub and did not come with the owners manual and the company says they do not have one?!? So, does anyone have an owners manual that you can help me with the programming. It has 4 buttons, up and down arrow, jet and light button and a temp readout.
Thank you
Kay

I have the same problem with my Down East Hot Tub (1 pump, 4 button, 1100 model) running constantly.
It is killing our electric bill. Please Help!!!

makes no difference. 4 button topside: push jet then temp, this brings the "f's" up then push temp to scroll through the settings. f-2 runs the pump for 2 hours out of every 12, f-3 runs the pump for 3 out of every 12 and so on. some have an FC which is filter constantly. there you go!!

I purchased this same type of tub (Down East early 2000's with 4 buttons topside. Pump1, Pump2, Temp, and Light) I have been unable to locate a manual online, but countspacula's explaination of the F2-F12 functions have been a great find! I'm trying to find out what other 'tricks' this thing can do. Does anyone have a full manual or explaination of the controls? For example, right now when the 'light' button is pressed, the tub cycles through about 6 colors. Blue, red, green, etc. Is there anyway to keep it set to a single color?!?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.