Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Laars lx400 not working

1. Back To Top    #1

Laars lx400 not working

I have a 10 year old Laars LX 400n that stopped working. I'm not getting power to the control panel all the time. When I do get power to the control panel heater works fine. The power outage is intermittent and can never tell when it will work. If I power down the system I can get it to work sometimes.
    20x40 gunite inground roman shape 7 ft deep end, 1hp hayward main pump, 2hp in-floor cleaner pump for Paramount PV-3,all plumbing 2" sch 40, Nitro wall climber robot, Fiberstars WPC-2, ColorLogic LED lights, Hayward 425 sq. ft. cartridge filter, UltraPure UPP25 UV ozone.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Laars lx400 not working

Have checked the physical connections for the power coming in?

I don't want to tell you the temperature control board is getting flaky.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Laars lx400 not working

I figured it out! Last month my Hayward Ecostar pump went out and the Hayward service tech replaced it under warranty;but decided to changed the wiring in the control panel. That is why it was a intermittent problem.
    20x40 gunite inground roman shape 7 ft deep end, 1hp hayward main pump, 2hp in-floor cleaner pump for Paramount PV-3,all plumbing 2" sch 40, Nitro wall climber robot, Fiberstars WPC-2, ColorLogic LED lights, Hayward 425 sq. ft. cartridge filter, UltraPure UPP25 UV ozone.