new cleaner possibilities

Jun 8, 2011
ok first off i am through with my 380 one thing breaks after the next it gets annoying and now the booster pump is leaking. so i am willing to replace but what should i get. I am positive that i am going to suction side I am either thinking of the pentair sandshark or hayward pool vac xl but which is better??? my pool his light debris and had a hayward variable speed pump recently installed. i like the xl bit it can't scrub the sandshark can scrub however my neighbor had one and it did'nt work right. so which is better.

Have you considered a robotic cleaner? No hose to deal with, but does have a power cord that's easier to deal with. No worries about the pump running or booster pump. I've got a SmartKleen Nitro their about $400, picks up leaves, acorns and such.

I've had a dolphin robot vac for my new pebble sheen pool for a few months now - very happy with its performance and no worries at all about it damaging the pebble plus it does go up steps and scrub tile. On the other hand, it does have a robotic price tag which is much higher than the price tag for suction side vacs.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.