Pieces needed for Pentair Automation?

denisbaldwin

LifeTime Supporter
Mar 23, 2010
I'm about to being my next wave of pool upgrades.

So far, I have...

Pentair Whisperflo Pump (being upgraded to an Intellflo very soon)
Pentair LED 5G Pool Light with controller
Pentair IC40 Salt System
Pentair CCP420 filter

I'm having new 100amp service ran to this area so I can break out the pump to 240V and the other components to 120V. The existing 20Amp/120 service that is at the pool pad will be repurposed for outdoor lighting.

So, my questions are...

1. What is the NEMA box/controller box I should get to house all of the electric components neatly?
2. What automation box/controller should I buy? I want to be able to control everything from pump and salt settings to scheduling things like lights and pump to come on at different times, etc.
3. What remote pad should I get? I want to put a pad inside as well to override the outside controls.
4. What other automation products does Pentair include? Automatic water adding to the pool? Auto adjusting of other chemicals?

I've talked to a bunch of pool builders and pool stores and no one seems to know what the next step is.

Denis

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.