Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Thanks!

1. Back To Top    #1

Richmond, Texas

I just wanted to say thanks to everyone on this board for all of their help on our 1st year of having a pool. It was a trouble free pool all year and summer long! A special thanks to PoolGuyNJ for always answering my questions and helping me find what I need. I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year. Thanks again for all of your help.

Flippy and Family
    Approx 11K Gal. 10'X30' Semi free-form IG - 6 ' raised spa w/6 jets - 10' circle sun shelf with 1 bubbler - Waterfall - 3 / 1.5 HP pumps - Polaris 280 Cleaner - 3 Pentair Color LED Intellibrite Lights - Pentair 400K Master Temp - 2 Valve Actuators - 5 Fiberstar Mini Laminars - 1 Fiberstars 2004 Illuminator - 2 Skimmers - 6 Returns - Caribbean Blue Pebble Tech - 600+ sq ft kool decK - Auto Fill - 2 Boston Acoustics VOYA RK5 Outdoor Rock Speakers - 2 TIC Corporation TFS5CN 6.5-Inch 150-Watt Terra-Forms Rock Speakers - Apple Airport Express - 1 Awesome View.

2. Back To Top    #2

South Central NJ

Re: Thanks!

Thanks for the recognition. It is and always has been my pleasure to help others. It helps me more. It helps my industry. It helps this site. I am grateful that the contents here have helped you. They have helped my customers too.

Merry Christmas to you and your family.

Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.