Bonita Springs, Florida
Pool Size
Surface
Plaster
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Hayward Aqua Rite (T-15)
I installed Hayward Ecostar pump and I'm getting the "check system pool bridge comm" error message. This message only appears for a fraction of a second maybe every 3 minutes. What's interesting is that when the pump is running at 100% the error message appears more often, then if I reduce the pump speed to 95% the message appears less frequently and if I reduce the pump speed to 90% the error message does not appear, perhaps it's only a coincidence.

I contacted Hayward and their suggestion was to not use the "comm" wire conmnection; that did not help.

I'm using software 4.10 with a Goldline PS-8 controller.

I tried using different gauges/types of wire, from telephone cord all the way up to 16 gauge electrical cord. I've also tried putting the cord inside of Greenfield conduit as well as trying different lengths of cord, still no luck.

I've also checked and rechecked several times to make certain the wire connections are correct.

Anyone have ideas to eliminate the error message?

Thanx,

Rick

Re: Connecting Hayward Ecostar VS pump to Prologic controlle

Yep, they told me to disconnect the wire for the comm terminal but that didn't help; after I called back I got the proverbial, "We haven't heard of this problem before" and then "Is there anything else we can help you with" response...

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.