Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Chemical Automation for our pool

1. Back To Top    #1

Chemical Automation for our pool

I am looking for a controller for our 100K gallon indoor pool- Would love to have something that controls just about everything (although I enjoy doing it) : pH, Cl, water level and temp.

Any suggestions? Thanks!

Mike
    Commercial,100 K, Liquid chlorine, Indoor, Heated to 86 with Jandy Lite 2 gas heater, High-Rate Sand Triton TR-100 filters (3), 7.5 HP pump motor, IG, Plaster.

Jesus is my Lifeguard!

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Chemical Automation for our pool

Prizma by Blue I Water Technologies. I have one on my pool and it works perfectly.

http://www.blueitechnologies.com/html/P ... rizma.html
    25K gal gunite pool with Auto Cover and Meyco mesh winter cover. Pump and filter in underground vault below level of returns. New Pebble Fina plaster in 7/2010.

3. Back To Top    #3

There are many systems with an established reputation within the US pool industry. I'm pretty sure that Hayward and Pentair both have systems that do this; not sure about other companies. From a quick perusal of the Prizma website, it looks like it is an automatic test strip reader attached to liquid chlorine and acid dispensers. Test strips have proven themselves unreliable time and again. I would stick with an established brand.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden

4. Back To Top    #4

Thanks
    Commercial,100 K, Liquid chlorine, Indoor, Heated to 86 with Jandy Lite 2 gas heater, High-Rate Sand Triton TR-100 filters (3), 7.5 HP pump motor, IG, Plaster.

Jesus is my Lifeguard!