New member from the Spring/Houston, TX area

AaronGo

LifeTime Supporter
Dec 8, 2011
Houston, Texas
Hi, my name is Aaron. We live up in the Spring, TX area. Wanted to introduce myself to the board :) We don't own a pool...yet. We are building a new home in the same area which will be completed in late March/early April. We will be adding a pool shortly after closing (hopefully), so I was told to get to this site ASAP and start learning! It's an awesome site that has already helped a great deal. I will be sure to read as much as I can before asking any unnecessary questions.

Welcome to the forum :lol: The forum is a little slow in the winter......your questions should get answered quickly.

Often, new members will ask 7-8 questions in one post......making the thread difficult to keep up with. It is usually best to ask one or two and then, when you get the info you need, ask another. Not a bad idea to keep your questions in one thread, either.

good advice, thanks. Right now I am reading as much as I can, there is a lot of info available. I have a pet peeve about asking a question that has been answered before so I will be using the ole Search button quite a bit.