Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Basketball Hoops

1. Back To Top    #1

Frisco, Texas

Basketball Hoops

I'd like to buy one of those portable "cheaper" basketball hoops for my pool. All the reviews that I read say the one negative is the pole and hardware rust - with a salt pool that will make it even worse. Since, I have a salt pool what other options do I have for portable hoops? I've been looking at the lifetime hoops (model 1301 and 1306). Does anybody have any opinions on what else I can get?
    33'x21' In-ground (23,000 gal) - 8' spa raised 18" with 8 jets | Filtration Jandy DE 60 | Sanitation Aquapure 1400 SWG | Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS 3.0HP & Jandy 1.5HP stealth water feature pump | Heating Jandy LRZ400 | Lighting Jandy LED Spa (1)/Pool (2) | Coping Tennessee Crab Orchard & Moss Rock | Finish pebble sheen type (riversand) Tahoe Blue

2. Back To Top    #2

Fort Worth, TX

Re: Basketball Hoops

I'd be interested in this as well!! I thought I was just going to snag one off Craigslist and use it till it started rusting on my deck

Will follow this thread as well.
    23x34' IG freeform play pool (18,850 gallon) ~ 7' spa raised 18" with 6 jets and 5 tier waterfall ~ IntelliChlor SCG ~ Pentair Intelligent VS-3050 variable speed pump ~ Clean and Clear 420 cartridge filter ~ Easy touch controller ~ Blue Granite Pebble Sheen ~ Intellibrite LEDs ~ Turbo twister slide ~ 8x8 flagstone tanning ledge with umbrella sleeve and bubbler ~ In-pool flagstone table with umbrella sleeve ~ 947 sq ft exposed aggregate decking