Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Palm OS based test log

1. Back To Top    #1

Flower Mound, TX

Palm OS based test log

Anyone know of any Palm OS based logs or databases for pool water testing that are available out there for download? I have been tracking my results with pen and paper and it works just fine. But I am a Palm Pilot kind of guy. Also, I was wondering if the pool calculator was available in that format as well?

Overly organized,
    10K gallon IG gunite with waterfall; Pentair CC320P filter; WhisperFlo 2 HP pump
    TF Test Kits - Pool Math - Pool School
    "It depends."- JohnT

2. Back To Top    #2
    Silver Spring, MD
    I haven't seen anything for the Palm Pilot, though I haven't done a through search. You could just write notes into a standard text file.

I don't have any plans to make a Palm Pilot native version of my Pool Calculator. There have been several requests for a version formated for small screens. When I get around to supporting that you could use the web browser on Palms that have a network connection.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School