Good online source for pool umbrellas

I got mine @ Costco, in store-not online. Aluminum pole with Sunbrella fabric and only around $100!!! This is it's 3rd year and it still looks great. We only take it out of the pool Nov-Feb. Nevermind that it's sitting crooked, this picture was taken before we added a peice of pvc to make the pole a bit wider in the sleeve. Costco carries them feb-may here in So CA. I saw them a couple of weeks ago and I'm thinking of getting one more.

If you have a Garden Ridge close by they are a good bet. I bought three market umbrellas there last year for $40 each. Great umbrellas. We bought dark blue and they have faded to medium blue. Now we take them down and put them on the covered patio each evening after a day in the sun.

Not on-line, but, we buy 9' market umbrellas (w/pully) from our local grocery stores like Kroger, Bi-Lo & Piggly Wiggly. They sell them as 'loss leaders' to bring in the traffic. We have 4 umbrellas and all were about $40 each. As you folks have said, the darker colors fade. We have started buying beige, too. :)

Joyce

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.