I decided to shock my pool for the first time. This morning, my FC was .5, and my CC was 3.
I have a SWG, and my CYA is at 80, so I planned to bring my FC up to 30.
I added enough bleach to bring it to about 24, but had to run to the store to get more.. it is only 5 minutes away.
Before adding more bleach, I decided to test again. It has been about 20 minutes since I added the first bit. My FC is at 16, and my CC is at .5
Should I continue to bring the FC all the way up to 30, or since my cc is .5, am I done?