Become a TFP Supporter Welcome to our new server and new forum software. If you have problems logging in to the new system, you should try resetting your password. Click HERE to do that. Pool School

Thread: Winterizing

Winterizing

I have a Pool Pilot DIG-220 and have had a flow through manifold made to replace my cell through the winter just in case of freezing. The control box is hard wired in. Is there a way to turn it "off" or should I just leave it on? My plan was to take the cell and cables in for the winter and leave the pool open as I have done the past 5 years.

Donnie
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

Re: Winterizing

Just set the % to zero and continue on as you have.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

.....and no problem with the control unit not sensing and reading the cell.

Donnie
    8500 Gallon Fiberglass IG / Sta-Rite pump,cartridge filter & heater / PoolPilot Dig 220-36 SWG / Testing w/K2006

Any thoughts here Sean.

BUMP