Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Ecosalt BMSC 20 Gas sensor

1. Back To Top    #1

Ecosalt BMSC 20 Gas sensor

Hi,
    I need help finding a part.
    I have a Ecosalt BMSC 20 Salt Generator. It uses a Gas sensor. The cable has broken from the connector. There is no way to splice it.
    I need to know where can I buy that gas sensor connector, or any connector that I can use by splicing it to the cable coming from the controller.

Thanks in advace for your Help

Juan Bossano
    20k Gallon IG Pebble-Tec, 1.5HP Max-E-Pro, Sta-Rite 300 Sq-Ft Cartridge Filter, Polaris 360, 4' Shear Waterfall
    Future - Solar and Automation
    TFT Kit + Pool Calculator + BBB = :)

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Ecosalt BMSC 20 Gas sensor

Welcome to TFP!

It is fairly easy to find replacement cells, but I have never seen the gas sensor sold separately.
    19K gal, vinyl, 1/2 HP WhisperFlo pump, 200 sqft cartridge filter, AutoPilot Digital SWG, Dolphin Dynamic cleaning robot
    Creator of PoolMath and Pool Calculator. Other handy links: Support this site, TF Test Kits, Pool School

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4

Wow, instead of a flow switch, they use a hydrogen sensor. I don't think I like that. Seems dangerous to wait for enough gas to form before shutting down.

It seems the manufacturer's site is down with an XML error.

http://www.monarchpoolsystems.com which is redirected http://www.davey.com.au

Either the host is messed up or they are out of business. If it's the latter, you're likely going to need a new salt system.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

5. Back To Top    #5

Thanks for all the responses. I will check the links.
    By the Way, If I cannot fix it and decide to use another system, what would you recommend for a 1900 gal swim Spa?
    Price is a strong consideration since I have already spent quite a bit on this spa.

Thanks,

Juan
    20k Gallon IG Pebble-Tec, 1.5HP Max-E-Pro, Sta-Rite 300 Sq-Ft Cartridge Filter, Polaris 360, 4' Shear Waterfall

6. Back To Top    #6

Are you in Australia?

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

7. Back To Top    #7

Hi Scott,

No, In USA Louisiana