I plan to make my final decision over the next 2 weeks but have a couple of other questions. I'm probably making this more complicated than it should be.
• Boulder/moss rock as coping, should it be in the beam or not? One builder is telling me not to put in the beam the other is saying you have to.
• With a salt cell, should I seal the coping and decking? I’m getting flagstone and boulder/moss rock as my coping and aggregate as my decking? What’s the best sealant to use?
• If I have a handheld (Jandy PS4) will I have the ability to also control landscape lighting if I add the lighting after the project? How do I hook this up to work?
• Volleyball sleeves – PVC vs. Brass. Will the PVC sleeves hold up? Builders want quite a bit more for the brass sleeves?
• For the deck expansion joints is PVC or mastic the best option?
• For the spa is there better type jets that I need to know about? All that is listed is hydrotherapy jets? One builder is telling me only 6 jets and the other is saying 8 jets. (Spa is 40 to 45 surface area)
• How are Savi Melody LED lights compared to Jandy LED lights?
Thanks for all your help.