Rockstead

Sep 2, 2010
Montreal, QC, Canada
Pool Size
Surface
Vinyl
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
I would love to see how other people manage their poles and accessories.

I'm three seasons in and I've yet to come up with a system that doesn't involve throwing it all behind the cabana and then struggling to get the pole I need while wrestling with the hose that has entangled everything.

All I have now is that cheap little flimsy pole accessory that came with the cheap pool kit that pool company gives you when you buy your pool,maybe that's all I need, I would like to see what is the best available.

I did start a thread like this a few years ago, I never did get much response.

Re: Best way to manage 3 poles and hose on the side of caban

http://www.cheappoolproducts.com/Pole~H ... oduct.html

Pole_Hangers.JPG

We use hooks similar to those in the photo but made of aluminum. Bought them at HD in the section where they sell ropes and chains and bungees and such. They hold the poles. Then we have another set of hooks, sort of U-shaped and 18" long which holds the hose.

I keep the hose rolled up inside a suncast box with the large buckets of chemicals. I've never actually used the vacuum since the Polaris keeps the pool clean.

I keep all the poles attached to the brick wall of the house with little L shaped rubber coated things from the hardware store. http://www.homedepot.com/h_d1/N-5yc...splay?langId=-1&storeId=10051&catalogId=10053

I made some hooks similar to those, and use a decorative hose hanger for the vac hose. I need to get some hooks for hanging the different types of brushes.

+1 on the Aluminum hose hangers... no rust!

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.