Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Another thank you

1. Back To Top    #1

Another thank you

My pool is getting closed today I just wanted to thank all the TFP moderators and all the other folks who have helped me maintain my pool this summer. I saved a lot of money and needless dumping of chemicals into my pool by using this site, but even more importantly I developed some much needed confidence about taking care of my pool. I already can't wait to open my pool for season #2 next spring!
    30000 gallon inground gunite pool
    Intelliflo ic-60 SWG, pentair tagelus sand filter, 1.5 hp whisperflo pump, tf 100 test kit,
    2 kids(tl), 1 mini-dachshund/lab mix(t),
    Central Illinois

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Another thank you

Great! This site is full of info and friendly people and I'm glad it helped you close your pool.

(Personally I have no idea what all this "closing" is but whatever works!)
    I laugh—to disguise the tears.
    Size 15,000 gal 510′² | Filtration DE 48′² | Sanitation SWG+O₃ | Placement in-ground (IG) | Finish pebble
    Pumps Intelliflo VS+SVRS main WhisperFlo WF-28 feature | Location Dallas TX US (33ºN 97ºW)

3. Back To Top    #3

Btw the pb and his crew complimented me on how clear the water looked and how well I had maintained the pool. That comPliment felt pretty nice!
    30000 gallon inground gunite pool
    Intelliflo ic-60 SWG, pentair tagelus sand filter, 1.5 hp whisperflo pump, tf 100 test kit,
    2 kids(tl), 1 mini-dachshund/lab mix(t),
    Central Illinois

4. Back To Top    #4

Congrats on a simple, successful season! Looking forward to having you back next year.
    11,200 gal, Pebble-Tec; Tristar 2-speed 1hp - Swimclear 325 ft2 cart - SWG - A & A in-floor cleaner - Heat pump. For the poolside cooking, a Yoder Wichita and a Big Steel Keg!
    TF Test Kits -- PoolMath -- Pool School
    Make each day your masterpiece. - John Wooden