Clamps for cover?

sprede

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 26, 2011
Nebraska
I have been useing regular Nylon spring clamps with piece of towel to keep clamps from tearing my cover. Thing is, it is not very pretty and the spring rusts and will most likely not work for more than one season here in Nebraska. To anyones knowledge are there any special clamps (not clips) that will fit onto the round metal frame of intex pools?

I'm not real familiar with the Intex pools, but I helped my mom close her above ground last weekend. The top rail is too thick for the standard plastic clips. I took 1-1/2" PVC and split it long ways. Then cut it into pieces about 3" long. The longer you cut them the more tension they will have. I had a waterbag that leaked and cut it into pieces to protect the cover from these homemade clips.

Not sure if this helps you but it was a free solution for us since we had scraps left over from other projects.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.