Hot Tub Jets question

Nov 8, 2011
I have a cabin business and we have hot tubs at each cabin. Lately we've been having hot tubs that they have jets that are no longer pushing out water on low and very little pressure when they are on high. I'm not sure exactly whats causing this or know how to fix it so I was hoping to find someone on here that might know what I need to do? Thanks

Are these fiberglass stand alone spas? If the jet flow goes through a filter, check to make sure the filter is clean and also the skimmer/pump baskets are empty. If that is ok, then check the pump impeller and see if that is clogged.

The impeller of a pump is in the wet end of the pump (i.e. part where water travels). If the pump has a pump basket, you can sometimes reach the impeller inlet through the pump basket. If not, you may need to take apart the pump but that should be a last resort and only if you feel comfortable doing so.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.