Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: How does IntelliBrite 5G connect to EasyTouch?

1. Back To Top    #1

How does IntelliBrite 5G connect to EasyTouch?

I am reading manuals but yet to find one how the lights are connected to the Easy touch. I am suspecting lights are connecting to the AUX relays.
    True?
    if I have two lights, do I parallel them or connect to different AUX relays?
    Help would be appreciated. I am taking care of all the electrical connections and that one is so far a mistery to me.
    IG double roman vinyl 40x20. 35000 gal. 9' deep. Diving board.Pentair 400HD gas heater, ItelliFlow Variable Flow pump, 520 cartridge filter, two pentair G5 lights, IC60 SWG cell.
    Photo album: http://slava.no-ip.org/~poolpic/photo

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: How does IntelliBrite 5G connect to EasyTouch?

Just tell the EZT that the aux is an Intellibrite. If you have two in the pool, I would put them both on the same relay. If you have a spa, I would put it on a separate relay if you have the space.

Scott
    Owner of - PoolGuyNJ LLC
    Expert Pool and Spa Repairs, Renovations, and Augmentation. Helping people decide what is the right gear for meeting their needs. Expectations Set, Expectations Met, No Surprises.

3. Back To Top    #3

Quote Originally Posted by PoolGuyNJ
    Just tell the EZT that the aux is an Intellibrite. If you have two in the pool, I would put them both on the same relay. If you have a spa, I would put it on a separate relay if you have the space.

Scott
    Great!!! Thank you.
    I will just power them from the same AUX relay. I could not believe pentair did not have a single instruction in EZT or Intellibrite manual.
    IG double roman vinyl 40x20. 35000 gal. 9' deep. Diving board.Pentair 400HD gas heater, ItelliFlow Variable Flow pump, 520 cartridge filter, two pentair G5 lights, IC60 SWG cell.
    Photo album: http://slava.no-ip.org/~poolpic/photo

4. Back To Top    #4

when setting them up on the EZT, make sure you go into the lights menu >config and enter the lights there (as well as the 'Intellibrites' in the settings menu).... mine weren't syncing until I did that
    12K Gal IG, Gemstone pebble, Intelliflow VF, Whisperflow, Quad 60 DE, Easy Touch 8, Intellibrites, Platinum Legend.

5. Back To Top    #5

Quote Originally Posted by satx66
    when setting them up on the EZT, make sure you go into the lights menu >config and enter the lights there (as well as the 'Intellibrites' in the settings menu).... mine weren't syncing until I did that
    same thing with any lights. without doing this all lights on/off don't work...
    Pool IG 16,000 gallon (33 x 16) Spa IG 700 gallon spa - Dark Plaster, TF-100 Test Kit w/ salt test
    Sta-Rite IntelliPro VS 3050, Pentair FNS Plus 60 sq ft DE 150 GPM (rating from manual)
    Pentair Easy Touch 8, Intellichlor IC40, Polaris 360, Lars Lx400 NatGas heater, Fafco Solar panels