Goldline controls aqua pod charging station

cjs

LifeTime Supporter
Jul 13, 2014
Cypress, TX
When I place the aquapod on the charger, it doesn't always charge the unit. The remote always turns on when I place it in the cradle, so the remote knows the charger is there, but I have to work to get it to show the battery charge indicator. If I don't, the remote shuts down as normal when running on its own battery power.

I'm assuming I need a new charging station, but thought I'd check here first for any other thoughts. I've verified the connectors are clean and the basics of putting it in the cradle securely, but the problem still persists.

Thanks in advance,
Craig

My Aquapod is 10 years old, charges but aquapod only works about 15 minutes. I am looking to make a poolside charger but I do not know what the charger AC or DC source actually supplies. It is not advised to have 110 VAC near your pool so a plugged in charger at poolside is a really bad idea. I have seen the youtube procedure for destroying the integrity of the aquapod water tight seal and replacing the internal rechargeable battery (doesn't sound like the solution I am looking for). I though a few D-cell batteries could "charge" the aquapod at pool side to extend the AQUAPOD SPA/pool use time. Anyone else interested in solving this problem? New Aquapods ar $300 and Chargers are running around $50. Comments?

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.