Color for Trim in Tahoe Blue Pool

mjkat

Nov 1, 2011
We have decided on Tahoe Blue Pebble Tec for our pool finish, and we don't know what color of trim (drains, jets, etc.) we should be getting. It is plumbed for white trim right now, but we aren't sure if that is right. We see some Tahoe Blue pools with black and some with white. The majority of the drain will be covered with the pebble tec finish, but the outline of it will be in the white or black. Are there any Tahoe Blue owners out there that can weigh in? Thanks!

I don't have Tahoe Blue but we have a Gemstone color that is close to Blue Granite PebbleSheen...which would be lighter than the Tahoe Blue. We got grey fittings for all of our plumbing and while they are slightly darker than our plaster, they virtually disappear to the eye, especially when the pump is running. I would think it would be the same - maybe even better with Tahoe Blue. Grey or black would be best IMO

My neighbor has Pebble Tec in Tahoe Blue and all his fittings are gray color. It looks very good, but if black and white are your only choice, I would pick black.

Here is a photo of Blue Granite Pebble Sheen looks the same as Tahoe Blue with grey Paramount parts, I like the grey it blends very well.[attachment=0:sq4yomu7]033.JPG[/attachment:sq4yomu7]

Attachments

• 033.JPG
    033.JPG
    57.1 KB · Views: 264
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.