New Build in Frisco TX

Sep 16, 2011
Frisco, TX (D/FW)
After a few months of lurking on the board and sending PM's asking questions to members I though it was time to speak up and make a real post:

For the longest time I've been trying to talk my wife into letting me rip out the backyard and install Sports Turf. After years of no progress I decided a pool would would garner better support so here it is.

Digging starts Friday!

Specs:
400 sq-ft IG Gunite Pool 13800 gal
38 sq-ft AG Gunite Spa 1000 gal

Pentair 520 Cartridge Filter
Pentair Intelliflo w/SVRS 3hp Pump
Pentair 400K BTU Heater
Pentair EzTouch 4 Pool/SPA Remote
Pentair Legend Platinum Cleaner
In-Line Clorinator (Builder Freebie)
Clear O3 Ozonator (Builder off season Freebie)
Pentair 1hp water feature Booster Pump

Oklahoma flagstone Coping
Sunstone Quartz Mediterranean blue Plaster
650 sqft of Colored Salt Deck
8'x4.5' Tannng ledge

4.5 Ton Waterfall
8' Weeping Wall
Tanning ledge bubblier

Attachments

• 1482PV_Pool (2).jpg
    1482PV_Pool (2).jpg
    272.3 KB · Views: 351
  • 1482PV_Pool (1).jpg
    1482PV_Pool (1).jpg
    76 KB · Views: 351
  • 1482PV_Pool (5).jpg
    1482PV_Pool (5).jpg
    79.9 KB · Views: 351
Thanks,
I don't think its that much bigger though. The Pool is going to take up all of the current yard so we are moving the fence line up 36 feet on the side of the house to give us a little more room. Which means building a new fence at the same time. Talk about another headache, we decided to chose our own fence company instead of the using the PB's fence company so we could have a little more control over the final look. Too bad there isn't a TFF (Trouble Free Fence) forum.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.