I know this forum is not that big on algicides, but as a "pool guy", we need all the help we can get. I tried a gallon of this in one of my problem pools this summer and was impressed. No algae, low chlorine consumption and sparkling water. The owner says that it kills spores in the water and that visible algae ( green, mustard) is actually dead! I find that hard to believe but in the one pool it did very well. Just one ingredient, copper sulfate pentahydrate 9%.
Appreciate any input especially if you have actually used it!