FAULT - CHECK IGN CONTROL
1. Broken, split, pinched or disconnected fan/switch tubing.
2. Fan not operating.
3. Fan running slow or premature fan failure.
4. Air flow restricted at intake or discharge.
5. Oscillating pump pressure.
6. Low gas supply pressure.
7. No flame at burners.
1. Check tubing and replace if necessary.
2. Correct fault or replace fan. Refer to qualified service personnel.
3. Verify proper wiring for 120 VAC or 240 VAC. Refer to qualified service personnel.
4. Check for proper clearances around heater and for adequate room ventilation if enclosed. Inspect for blockage or restriction at discharge of flue. Refer to qualified service personnel.
5. Clean filter or identify and repair cause of pump oscillation.
6. Identify and repair incorrect supply pipe size or pipe line blockage.
7. Identify and correct loose wiring connections, or problems with igniter, flame sensor, gas valve, or ignition control. Refer to qualified service personnel.
http://www.zodiacpoolsystems.com/Produc ... 86900.ashx