SCOPE OF WORK
1. Drain pool, remove existing hydrostatic relief valves.
2. Water blast interior of pool, removing existing paint finish.
3. Remove existing concrete walkway.
4. Remove existing pool coping and existing pool water line tile.
5. Remove existing skimmers and existing pool returns.
6. Remove existing pool light fixture.
7. Install new pool skimmers. Attach to existing underground skimmer piping. NOTE: Air test existing skimmer line.
8. lnstall new pool return fittings. Attach to existing underground return piping. NOTE: Air test existing return line.
9. Install one (1) NEW 500 WATT, 120 voLT UNDERWATER pool- LIGHT. Extend new conduit for pool light and make final connection.
10. Air test all existing underground pool piping.
11. Install new 6" x 6" frost proof water line tile.
12. Install new 4" thick by 12" wide poured in place concrete coping.
13. Form and pour new concrete walkway. Same dimensions as existine. New walkway to be 4" thick and will be reinforced with #10 wire mesh.
14. Form and pour new concrete steps in shallow end. Install one (1) removable handrail.
15. Install new exposed aggregate pool plaster finish on interior of pool.
16. coordinate filling pool. NorE: water supplied by owner.
PLEASE READ THIS SECTION
The pricing of this project is predicated on the following:
- Proposal assumes no work to existing underground pool piping.[/*:m:3recggh3]
- Additional labor will be supplied at $75.00/hour.[/*:m:3recggh3]
- Work to begin in June 2012.[/*:m:3recggh3]
1. The written agreement is in fact, the contract. Drawings may not reflect changes or field adjustments.
2. Drawings shall be submitted to owner for approval and shall become part of the contract documents.
3. Payment for work completed is due within 30 days of invoice date. POOL CONTRACTOR may stop work without payment.
In the event of failure to pay account balance, interest will be assessed at the rate of 2% per month or 24% annually and added to the account balance.
If the project is not complete within one (l) year of the signed contract due to owner's delay, contrator has the right to add four percent (4%) to the remaining balance due for material and equipment increases.
4. Filling of the pool initially and subsequently, as well as water quality are NOT the responsibility of the Pool Contractor. Water cost is not included in this price.
5. CONTRACToR agrees to perform the work in a workmanlike manner, and guarantees the swimming pool and equipment to be free from defects for a period of one (1) year from date of mechanical start up, except diving boards, underwater light bulbs, pump seals, and on-grade concrete flatwork (walkways). No guarantee work will be done until final payment is made.
Liability under this warranty is conditioned upon the pool system having been operated and maintained in accordance with recommendations and requirements of the Pool Contractor as provided in the "Operating Manual" accompanying each pool.
Liability under warranty is limited to the repair, in place, of any defect covered by the warranty, provided written notice of such defect is delivered to the Pool Contractor within the warranty period within fifteen (15) days after the defect is discovered and prompt opportunity is afforded Pool Contractor to make the repair.
6. Extras must be submitted on a signed change order before we proceed with the work.
INSTRUCTION AND OPERATING
7. Two (2) hours of operating instructions are included as part of this agreement. Two (2) bound sets of Operating Instructions will be supplied. The Pool Contractor will not be responsible for abuse, neglect, or improper operation of the pool or the equipment. Further training will require a service change.
8. Pool contractor shall provide owner with adequate liability, worker's Compensation, and property insurance coverage.
GRADE - LOCATION - ACCESS NOTATIONS - EXCAVATION
OWNER/AGENT shall assume responsibility of the location and grade of the pool on the premises. OWNER/AGENT is also responsible for access route including grass, driveways, and curbs, and any hidden utilities or accessories, easements, and right-of-ways not specifically noted. Excavation spoils to be hauled on site. Rock, water, sand, or unusual soil conditions underground that requires special equipment to complete the excavation, or special construction to build the pool, must be charged as an extra. Replacing of landscape and fine grading is not included in this proposal, unless specifically detailed in specifications.
1. This quotation is good for thirty (30) days from date of submittal.
2. Settlement of Payment must be made before guarantee is valid.
3. Drawings and pool permits BY POOL CONTRACTOR.
Upon receipt of signed contract and deposit (if necessary), this project will be put into our Production schedule.
20% Deposit with Signed Contract (non-refundable)
20% Demolition Complete
20% New Walkway in Place
20% New Fittings/Fixtures in Place
20% New Interior Finish in Place
All outstanding balances must be paid in full before the next phase is scheduled.
Contractor retains title to all products used in the construction of the project until all invoices are paid in full.
TOTAL COST: $58.150.00