Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Poolvernugen Tires

1. Back To Top    #1

Poolvernugen Tires

I purchased new tires for Elmpo which appeared to have much thinner vanes than the originals ... I suspect the new ones are for vinyl pools ... I have been unable to find the tires with the thicker vanes on line ... does anyone know where to purchase the heavy duty tires ???

Thanks ...
    40K gal rectangular IG Gunite ... white plaster ... 20 ft negative edge ... 2 Intelliflo VF 3050 pumps ... 2 Sta-Rite Cartridge filters ... IC60 SWG ... Pentair Thermaflo heat pump

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Poolvernugen Tires

Did you contact the place you bought them from? You should start there. If they don't help try calling the Poolvurneugen and discussing what you have; they may exchange for you or help guide you to the correct ones.
    15,600 Gallon, 16' x 32' In-Ground Vinyl Pool
    Pentair VS 3050 pump, Quad DE 60 filter and SunTouch controller
    8 gallon Liquidator, Aquatherm EcoSun Solar Panels, 2 wheel ThePoolCleaner

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Poolvernugen Tires

Thanks for the reply ... I did get a couple of private messages which referred me to a site for the 'Super Hump' tires ... Elmo is now rolling happily along ...
    40K gal rectangular IG Gunite ... white plaster ... 20 ft negative edge ... 2 Intelliflo VF 3050 pumps ... 2 Sta-Rite Cartridge filters ... IC60 SWG ... Pentair Thermaflo heat pump