Seeping water

Sep 13, 2011
Well I got my pool kreet in and now I have two spots where I have a little seeping water from the walls.... :hammer: it is less than a glass of water. The only problem is that the kreet won't set up.... NEED Help.... I thought about some quick set concrete a few hours before I put the liner in. It really isn't that much water to add additional drains and I am going to be fighting the temps soon.

You'll likely need more than you think.

What were the soil conditions behind it? If there's clay and its wet and seeping, it won't stop but can be redirected though where it may go is anyones guess. It may go inward (best) up a little, down, laterally.

Got a pic of the hole? Photobucket album, 4th option.

Scott

Thanks Scott. I ended up putting some hydralic cement in the hole that set up in about 3-5 min. I then put my liner in and filled it up...... Thank God! I just needed it to last till I got the water above the spot and then I don't have to worrie a out where the water is going because it won't be going in my diving well.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.