Hi-Tech XL Heat Pump

yam03

Oct 20, 2011
Hi
I am new to this forum so bear with me. I purchased an EconoTemp by MaxTemp for a pool heater this past august and decided to keep it until next year for hookup. I have been searching the web for information on this device but cannot find any. 2 weeks later I had the opportunity to purchase a HiTech XL by Waterco which is 105,000 BTU.
Now I would like to sell the econotemp but am not sure how big it is. The person I purchased it from told me that it was big enough to heat a 24' above ground pool but for me to sell it, I would like to know more on this item.

I am also looking at any information on how to hook up the second one that I purchased. I am trying to gather information prior to asking a few electricians so I will know a bit. Should it be hooked to a 30A, 40A or 50A, etc.

Any information on either of these devices, would be greatly appreciated.
Thanks for reading...

Mine is a 105,000 btu. I think that it might work with 40amp but if I need to purchase wire, I do not want to have to change it. That is why I have posted. In the above document, 85,000 looks for 40amp but the 110,000 looks for 50amp.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.