New Pool in Frisco

brian

Oct 12, 2011
Frisco, TX
I love this forum. I found it after signing the contract but love the information and ideas.

I'm jealous of the big yards on here. I wish! Small yard, small pool... but we are excited.

Signed the contract about 30 days ago.

9/14 Dig started
9/17 Chemical injection
9/18 Plumbing, Flowable Fill
9/19 Steel, Gas, Final Plumbing

I don't know all the acronyms yet but: IG, SWG, 18" Raised Spa, 3.5 - 5.5, Jandy LED, Pentair VS 3.0, Washed Aggregate Decking, Jandy DE 60 filter, Jandy Legacy LRZ 400 heater.

The yard slopes terribly and instead of building up the yard, I decided to sink the pool with a wall near the house. A few people in the neighborhood have done it and it looks nice.

pool1.jpg

We'd love to see some pics!

And welcome to the forum. I too discovered it well after signing a contract, but I love taking care of the pool 100% myself thanks to all the info here.

Frisco, eh? If that's Frisco TX, then "hello neighbor"!

Nothing wrong with a small pool. Small pools have more advantages than disadvantages IMHO. Please post more pics :cheers: :cheers:

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.