Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: FOR SALE- Jandy Equipment...aqualink aquapure, infloor, HID

1. Back To Top    #1

FOR SALE- Jandy Equipment...aqualink aquapure, infloor, HID

I have some pool equipment for sale. It was all used on an indoor pool and is in very good condition.
    The pumps would be great to use on a pool, spa, waterfall or could even be used on a koi pond

Jandy Aqualink RS8 breaker box with Aquapure salt chlorine generator inside $500
    Jandy Caretaker 5 port infloor cleaning valve($275 or best offer)LISTED ON EBAY
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271024693739?ss ... 1555.l2649
    Pentair PG2000 HID LUMINIARE FIBEROPTIC TOWER SUITABLE FOR WET LOCATION $500

You can have it all for $1000 or buy individually
    Buy it all and I will throw in all of the extra Jandy valves, and other misc. parts I have.
    I would also consider trading for firearms, landscaping, or even a motorcycle
    (702) six zero one-5155
    Jay...12,500 gallon freeform pool and attached spa w/ Bullfrog Oscillator & ClusterSpray Jetpaks
    Jandy 2hp VS pump(main), Jandy 2hp Stealth pump(Jetpaks), Jandy 1hp Stealth pump(water features) Jandy CL-580 filter, Jandy Watercolors LED lighting, Jandy Aqualink RS8(revision MM) w/Aquapalm, Autelis Controller, Onetouch controller, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG, Jandy LXi 400k heater, Paramount PV3 6 zone infloor cleaning system

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: FOR SALE- Jandy Equipment...pumps, filter, aqualink aqua

I was told that the in-floor cleaning valve is a Jandy Caretaker. I thought I remembered counting 6 ports on it but it may have only been 5 since I think that is what all of the caretaker systems have.
    EDIT:This is infact a 5 port valve
    Jay...12,500 gallon freeform pool and attached spa w/ Bullfrog Oscillator & ClusterSpray Jetpaks
    Jandy 2hp VS pump(main), Jandy 2hp Stealth pump(Jetpaks), Jandy 1hp Stealth pump(water features) Jandy CL-580 filter, Jandy Watercolors LED lighting, Jandy Aqualink RS8(revision MM) w/Aquapalm, Autelis Controller, Onetouch controller, Jandy Aquapure 1400 SWG, Jandy LXi 400k heater, Paramount PV3 6 zone infloor cleaning system

3. Back To Top    #3

4. Back To Top    #4

It is slower around the colder times of the year so be patience.
    13,000 Plaster IG Pool approx
    Hayward C5030 Cart Filter
    Emerson 1081 EB653 1.0 HP 1.40 S.F. 3450 RPM
    Pool Calculator, Pool School, TF Test Kits

5. Back To Top    #5

All of this equipment is now located in Las Vegas and I can ship to anywhere in the US

6. Back To Top    #6

Both pumps and filter are sold
    The only items still available are the Caretaker Infloor cleaning port, PG2000 Fiber-optic lighting tower, and the RS8 breaker box

7. Back To Top    #7

Re: FOR SALE- Jandy Equipment...aqualink aquapure, infloor,

Price dropped on the Caretaker Valve and it's now on ebay, so make an offer.
    http://www.ebay.com/itm/271024693739?ss ... 1555.l2649

8. Back To Top    #8

Re: FOR SALE- Jandy Equipment...aqualink aquapure, infloor,

bump