Virus Alert

There has never been a significant hacker attack on OS X based Macs, despite a list of known vulnerabilities too numerous to contemplate.
I know the reason for that....the Mac fanatics would track them down and beat them to a pulp.

I used to employ graphic designers, who, as most of you know, will cause you bodily harm if you touch their Macs. I believe that, if our building had caught fire, you would discover them next day all self-handcuffed to their Macs....going down with the ship!!

duraleigh said:
There has never been a significant hacker attack on OS X based Macs, despite a list of known vulnerabilities too numerous to contemplate.
I know the reason for that....the Mac fanatics would track them down and beat them to a pulp.

I used to employ graphic designers, who, as most of you know, will cause you bodily harm if you touch their Macs. I believe that, if our building had caught fire, you would discover them next day all self-handcuffed to their Macs....going down with the ship!!

Dont know if i go that far since my son and I have the accident protection plan on ours. But i do love my G5 and i cant pry my son away from his Macbook or PowerMac. plus i know his younger brother will love the surpise Macbook Air that i have coming for his b-day.

I love this forum!!!!

Everyone is so nice and cordial. I literally laugh out loud on the few occasions that Sean or the mods have to edit a post and the poster gets their feathers ruffled.

Go visit some "other" forums on the net. Mods are striking posts & permanently banning posters right and left. They make this site look like an episode of "Leave it to Beaver"

(Hope the "water" references didn't go unnoticed...this is a pool forum for goodness sakes)

DLSDO said:
I love this forum!!!!

Everyone is so nice and cordial. I literally laugh out loud on the few occasions that Sean or the mods have to edit a post and the poster gets their feathers ruffled.

Go visit some "other" forums on the net. Mods are striking post & permanently banning posters right and left. They make this site look like an episode of "Leave it to Beaver"

(Hope the "water" references didn't go unnoticed...this is a pool forum for goodness sakes)

I know what you mean. I've been on lots of sites like that and have worked hard to keep TFP from becoming like them. Nice to know people recognize the difference. We have no power trips here. Well, except maybe the Mermaid - she's out of control!!! :whip: :thequeen: :lol:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.