Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Anyone use Bello Domani out of Spring Texas ?

1. Back To Top    #1

San Antonio

Anyone use Bello Domani out of Spring Texas ?

We liked their design, (although anybody could do it) approach and attention to detail. They are established on BBB and on one of the national pool builder associations etc... He has a double water feature- scuppers and a 3' sheer waterfall design, more of a free form ( I can post a spec sheet later) Other company we are looking at is Pool Concepts in San Antonio in case you have comments on them. I have got a pm from satx66 and he is happy with PC guys- Bello Domini is redoing some work at the new JW Marriott that the original folks apparently messed up... Bello says they have built 5-6 pools in San Antonio and are aware of the rock etc... Anyone use them ?

10-28 Update- Any one in Houston or Woodlands ?
    Mark ---San Antonio

2. Back To Top    #2
    Frisco, TX (D/FW)

Re: Anyone use Bello Domani out of Spring Texas ?

Im not in the San Antonio or Houston area's and so I haven't heard of Bello Domini.

However I would be verry weary of using a PB who is not based in your area or does not conduct business on a regular basis in your area. I'm not saying he's a bad builder but there are can be a lot of issues or questoins you will have for your PB as your pool is being built and I cant imagine having to get answers from a pb who is 3 hrs away.
    I'm pretty sure SATX is just like Dallas and there is no shortage of pool builders.
    Contract Signed: 10/7/2011; Loan Closing: 10/31/2011; Dig Date:11/04/2011; Steel and belly plumbing: 11/05/2011; Gunite 11/09/11

Specs: 400 sqft 14800 gal IG Pool /Spa ;Pentair 520 Cartridge Filter, Intelliflo w/SVRS 3hp Pump, 400K BTU Heater, EzTouch 4 Pool/SPA Remote, Legend Platinum Cleaner,1hp water feature Booster Pump, OK flagstone coping, Mediterranean Blue Quartz plaster, 9'x4.5' Tannng ledge w/bubblier, 4.5 Ton Waterfall, 8' Weeping Wall