Stenner pump chlorine injection spot - inlet for tab feeder?

Re: Stenner pump chlorine injection spot - inlet for tab fee

You want the injection point to be after the pump, filter, and heater if any. If I am interpreting your photo correctly, it looks like your current point is before the pump.

My photo isn't very good, but it is after the filter on the return.
It is the threads that the hose from the tab feeder use. I unthreaded the feeder and put the injector in.

Some posts mention tapping the PVC? Just to clarify what they say I can drill a 1/2 inch hole directly onto the PVC pipe and then use a tap to give this hole threads and when I put the injector in it will seal?

Tab feeders are usually after the filter and since yours is, it's ok to use the point.

It's fine to drill and tap the PVC pipe as long as it's hard pipe. Each tap has a specific size drill to drill the hole with. A lot of them have the corresponding drill size stamped on them and all you have to do is look on the tap. If it doesn't you can look it up online.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.