THANK YOU

BBBliever

TFP Expert
LifeTime Supporter
Jul 2, 2011
Central Califorina
Just wanted to say thanks to the best team of moderators and special contributors on the web.

Some might not know all that goes on behind the scenes but I know it takes alot to run the friendliest, most informative pool/water care site around.

I know what a blessing this site is as the first forum I found for hot tub water chemistry was full of flaming trolls with a total lack of moderation.

Thank you for all you do. I know there is great effort spent to keep a site like this so informative and respectful. Keep up the good work.

BBBliever said:
Just wanted to say thanks to the best team of moderators and special contributors on the web.

Some might not know all that goes on behind the scenes but I know it takes alot to run the friendliest, most informative pool/water care site around.

I know what a blessing this site is as the first forum I found for hot tub water chemistry was full of flaming trolls with a total lack of moderation.

Thank you for all you do. I know there is great effort spent to keep a site like this so informative and respectful. Keep up the good work.

Agreed 100%

Very nice words. Thank you!

I would add that we seem to attract the nicest assembly of members you could hope for. There's quite a few spammers that the mods quickly dispatch and there is the occasional grouch that requires an attitude adjustment but most folks are here to learn about pools and share the knowledge they obtain. :lol:

I'm a moderator on an automotive forum and it can get old, fast sometimes. One of the reasons I stick around is because of the atmosphere here. I've yet to read anything that was less than pleasant. I think that speaks well not only of the moderation team, but also of the posters. If I were wearing a hat at the moment I would tip it to everyone here.
:lovetfp:

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.