SW PA
Pool Size
Surface
Fiberglass
Chlorine
Salt Water Generator
SWG Type
Jandy Aquapure 1400
My name sake here on the forum passed away Friday morning at the vet hospital. :cry:

To lose my best friend in the whole world has just brought me to my knees, crying inconsolibly like a baby! She was a huge part of my life for the last 12 years that I had her! She was the best dog a girl could want! I loved her like one of my very own. I don't want to believe that she is gone but she is. My heart has been shattered into a million pieces over this loss I'm going through!

She loved to swim TFP style!

RIP Casey!

I am so sorry for your loss. When our dog friends part they leave a huge hole in our lives. For now, you cry; in time, you'll be able to think of Casey with smiles in your heart. I'm sending hugs your way.

You are so right Anna! I swear, she took my heart with her! It hurts so badly! :cry:

Your post brought tears to my eyes. We have 2 dogs that we love to pieces. They are a part of our family. I have one old girl who just turned 13. She is hanging in there and I tell my husband she is going to live forever because I can't imagine my life without here. I hope she is with us to summer 2012 so we can see her swim in our new pool.
Hang in there. There is just nothing like having a dog :) They are the best.

I called her Mama. She helped me raise Ava, our boxer who will be 3 years old. Ava was having a hard time on the leash as a young pup but when Casey went with us, Ava did very well. She even sat in on training routines to show Ava how to do it. She was just like her Mama and that's why I called her Mama.

The loss is down right heart breaking.

Thank you all for your thoughts and prayers. I sure do need them. :(

Enjoying this content?

Support TFP with a donation.

Give Support
Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.