Cleaner valve programming on Aqua Logic

I have a question about the programming of valve 3 on an Aqua Logic SWG system. The filter pump runs from 9a-5p each day, but there is a separate button for the cleaner on the board which does not come on automatically at startup of the pump. I have to manually push the button for it to start. The timer menu has a listing for F1 (the filter pump timing each day) and a listing for F2 with no time attached. There is only one pump on the system, so I don't know what the F2 is for. I do not have the spa time programmed yet, nor the heater. Could someone please tell me how I can synchronize the cleaner to come on at pump startup each day? The cleaner is programmed as valve 3.

Many thanks.

In the configuration menu, each valve and relay control can be setup for manual, timeclock, count down and a few other things. You have a couple of choices but I set the valve for manual mode so that I can turn it on and off independently of the pump run time. However, I also enabled the interlock function on the valve so when the pump first turns on, the valve turns on 3 minutes later and when the pump turns off, the valve will also turn off. You can also set up the valve for timeclock so it turns on and off on a schedule but I don't want the valve to turn on if there is no cleaner on the cleaner port so manual works well for that.

Thread Status
Hello , This thread has been inactive for over 60 days. New postings here are unlikely to be seen or responded to by other members. For better visibility, consider Starting A New Thread.