Become a TFP Supporter Pool Math Forum Rules Pool School

Thread: Cleaner valve programming on Aqua Logic

1. Back To Top    #1

Cleaner valve programming on Aqua Logic

I have a question about the programming of valve 3 on an Aqua Logic SWG system. The filter pump runs from 9a-5p each day, but there is a separate button for the cleaner on the board which does not come on automatically at startup of the pump. I have to manually push the button for it to start. The timer menu has a listing for F1 (the filter pump timing each day) and a listing for F2 with no time attached. There is only one pump on the system, so I don't know what the F2 is for. I do not have the spa time programmed yet, nor the heater. Could someone please tell me how I can synchronize the cleaner to come on at pump startup each day? The cleaner is programmed as valve 3.

Many thanks.

2. Back To Top    #2

Re: Cleaner valve programming on Aqua Logic

In the configuration menu, each valve and relay control can be setup for manual, timeclock, count down and a few other things. You have a couple of choices but I set the valve for manual mode so that I can turn it on and off independently of the pump run time. However, I also enabled the interlock function on the valve so when the pump first turns on, the valve turns on 3 minutes later and when the pump turns off, the valve will also turn off. You can also set up the valve for timeclock so it turns on and off on a schedule but I don't want the valve to turn on if there is no cleaner on the cleaner port so manual works well for that.
    Mark
    Hydraulics 101; Pump Ed 101; Pump/Pool Spreadsheets; Pump Run Time Study; DIY Acid Dosing; DIY Cover Roller
    18'x36' 20k plaster, MaxFlo SP2303VSP, Aqualogic PS8 SWCG, 420 sq-ft Cartridge, Solar, 6 jet spa, 1 HP jet pump, 400k BTU NG Heater

3. Back To Top    #3

Re: Cleaner valve programming on Aqua Logic

Thank you.