Here's my quote:
Pool Measures 19'x33'
Pool Depths 3.5' x 4.5' x 4'
Pool Perimeter is 105 L.F.
Pool Area is 620 Sq Ft.
- Flagstone Coping
- 125 Stock Tile Choices
- Moss Rock Water Feature, Meauring 10' W x 3' D x 3.5' T, Tapering down with Moss Rock accent Boulders
- Tanning Ledge Entry topped with Flagstone w/ 4 Bubblers - measuring 12' x 8'
- One 6' Bench & One12' Bench per Plan
- 3.0 HP True Variable Speed Hi Efficiency (Pentair)
- Circulation Pump
- 420 Sq Ft Cartridge Filter
- Pentair Easy Touch Electronic Control Center
- Pentair Easy Touch Wireless Controller
- Pentair IC-40 Chlorine Generator (Salt System) w/ Sacrificial Anode
- Intelli PH Acid Feeder
- Pentair AFP-150 (GPM) Water Feature Pump
- Polaris Black Max Cleaner or Platinum Grey w/ 3/4 HP Booster Pump
- Rainbow 320 Automatic Chlorinator (For Winter Months)
- Compool Full 2" (Hi-Flo) Never Lube Valves
- 3 Pentair LED Color Changing Lights
- 2 Pentair Black Skimmers Plumbed Seperately (2" Plumbing)
- 10 Black Returns (1.5" Plumbing)
- 2 Main Drains (With Sumps) with Black VGB Covers Plumbed Seperately for Pool (2" Plumbing)
- 2 Main Drains (With Sumps) with Black VBG Covers Valved for Water Feature (2" Plumbing)
- 1 Black Polaris Wall Fitting (1.5" Plumbing)
- 1 Black Intercam Locking Pole
- 1 Black (Red Baron Brand) Leaf Net
- 1 Taylor Complete Test Kit
- 1 Black 18" Black Wall Brush
- 4 Black Return Fittings or 360 Degree Fittings for Tanning Ledge
All Pentair equipment has a full 3 year warranty with no deductible or outside service contractors.
- 975 Sq Ft of Salt Finish or Hand Seeded Aggregate Decking with all necessary drainage (Add color to salt finish for $1 sq ft extra)
- Gray Plaster
- Add $2700 for Pebble Tec
- 13" x 13" Box Beam Construction with all 1/2" Steel (4 Bars, Continously)
- 3/8" Steel Through Out Belly of the Pool
- 8" Thick Walls, 10" Thick Floors & 12" Thick Coves
- Steel Pattern - 10" x 10" on all Flat Walls & Floors, 10" x 5" on all Breaks & Curves in Pool, 5" x 5" when a horizontal & vertical curve meet
- 12" Thick Water Fall Pad (Lined with EPM to Prevent Leaks)
- Gunite Pool Shell
All Electrical Work related to Pool (Excluding adding a sub-panel)
All Excavation (Including Rock Charges) & Haul Off
All Start-Up & Instructions (Equipment Manuals Included) - Given by myself & all equipment professionally labeled.
Total Pool Project
And the renderings:
A few notes:
- There are plenty more trees to the left of the pool when looking at renders.
- This is meant to be a play pool, volleyball/basketball sleeves will be included.
- The pool is about 30 feet from the house. We live on 2.5 acres and still wanted somewhat of a backyard to play on with nice St. Augustine grass. You can easily see the pool from our deck.
So what do you guys think? Good deal, bad deal? Any potential problems or anything I'm missing? Anything I should change?